What Are the Benefits of Eating Salads?
To keep in a good health, appropriate exercise is not enough, diet balance is also a crucial consideration. In addition to meat, proper intake of vegetables is also good for our health. However, ordering take-out regularly will be a big expense, sometimes, the food container can be dirty and unsanitary. Maybe you can buy some paper food containers for DIY salad.
To impress you with the importance of vegetables, we've rounded up the benefits of eating them and listed some salad recipes.
Why is it important to eat vegetables?
✔️It is an important source of vitamins
In the food, only vegetables and fruits contain VC and VA carotene, as well as VB1, B2, niacin, VP, and so on. VC can prevent and treat scurvy, and VA can maintain vision and prevent dry eye and night blindness.
✔️It is an important source of minerals
Vegetables contain calcium, iron, copper, and other minerals. Among them, calcium is the main substance for the development of a baby's bones and teeth. It can also prevent rickets; iron and copper can promote the synthesis of hemoglobin, stimulate the development of red blood cells, prevent baby's loss of appetite, anemia, and promote growth and development; minerals can make vegetables become alkaline foods, neutralize acidic foods such as grains and meat, and have the effect of adjusting the acid-base balance of body fluids.
✔️It is an important source of cellulose
Vegetables are rich in cellulose, which can stimulate gastric juice secretion and intestinal peristalsis, increase the contact area between food and digestive juice, help the human body to digest and absorb food, promote the discharge of metabolic waste, and prevent constipation.
✔️It can help the body to replenish calcium
The phosphorus content in milk is so high that the ratio of calcium to phosphorus is inappropriate. An inappropriate ratio of calcium to phosphorus will affect the absorption of calcium in the body.
Although the calcium in vegetables is not as high as milk and is easily affected by phytic acid or oxalic acid to reduce the absorption rate in the intestines, the body's calcium absorption of some vegetables is even higher than that of milk, such as mustard greens and soybean sprouts. Therefore, for some babies who are not used to drinking milk, the calcium they need can also be supplemented by vegetables.
✔️It is good for dental health
The baby's chewing action is good for dental health, and the food that can encourage the teeth to chew is the first vegetable, especially carrots, celery, cabbage, spinach, and cucumber.
Eating vegetables regularly can increase the molybdenum in the teeth and enhance the hardness and firmness of the teeth. Therefore, children who anorexia vegetables and meat have lower dental bone density than children who eat vegetables and meat normally.
Eating vegetables regularly can also prevent dental caries. Vegetables contain 90% of water and rich cellulose, which can dilute sugar when chewing, improve the oral environment, and inhibit the growth of bacteria. In addition, cellulose also cleans teeth.
✔️It can improve the absorption rate of protein
Children who eat too little vegetables not only get less intake of various vitamins and trace elements, but are also prone to nutritional deficiencies, which can rapidly reduce immunity and health, and also affect the absorption of protein. If you add vegetables while eating meat, protein absorption will be as high as 87%, which is 20% higher than eating meat alone.
How to make a different salad?
Certainly, the prerequisite for making a salad is to have the right salad bowl. We sincerely recommend that you invest in a paper salad bowl, which is not only environmentally friendly but also can be used for one more time.
Colorful fritters salad
Fried fritters, cucumber, mango, cherry tomatoes, salad dressing
- Cut the fried dough sticks into small sections, wash the fruits and vegetables, drain the water, and cut into small pieces;
- First mix the fruit with salad dressing and substitute;
- Put an appropriate amount of salad dressing on the fritters, mix well, and turn in the microwave for one minute;
- Take out the fruits and mix them together.
Tomato and Egg Salad
egg, 1 tomato, 1 tablespoon of olives, 1 to 2 spoons of salt, sushi, vinegar (white vinegar) or a few drops of fresh lemon, 1 spoon of sugar.
- Eggs in a pot under cold water, turn off the heat after boiling, at this time, open the lid and simmer for 7 minutes. The length of simmering time can determine the maturity of the eggs;
- After the eggs are braised, peel and cut into pieces and put them in a rice bowl for later use;
- Wash the tomatoes, cut into pieces, remove the seeds, and put them in a cooking bowl;
- At this time, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 12 spoons of salt, sugar spoon, sushi vinegar (or squeeze a few drops of fresh lemon juice into it, it will be very refreshing, stir well, and put it on the plate).
Shrimp and Mango Salad
Fresh shrimp, mango, sliced ginger, spring onion, cooking wine, salt, salad dressing
- Shell the shrimp, remove the shrimp thread, cut the shrimp back-knife, wash and drain;
- Boil the water in the pot, add sliced ginger, spring onion, cooking wine, salt, and cook for a while;
- Pour in the second shrimp and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat immediately when the color changes. (Don’t keep the shrimp in the pot for long, keep it fresh and tender);
- Drain the water, let cool, and set aside;
- Add salad dressing to the shrimp and mix well;
- Shrimp and diced mango.
Hope that the above content can help you have a healthier diet, we are a paper/plastic/glass large wooden salad bowl with a lid set for sale company, if you want to invest in a paper salad bowl, plz feel free to contact us.